Welcome back friends! Spring is here, we’re excited for all the beautiful flowers to bloom. Something else that excites our little heart is a pair of spring shoes. Since we are always on-the-go, due to work duties or picking up the kids from school, we fancy a comfy and fashionable shoe. Today we are sharing some of our favorite type of shoes, slip-on sneakers, open toe booties and a good old pair of clogs. Yes, clogs–they are making their mark this spring and summer. I had a bit of a nostalgic moment looking through the many clogs out now as I remembered a pair of black ones I owned in my teen years, I loved them! Now, slip-on sneakers are an essential in any persons shoe collection as they are easy to style with. Open toe booties are superb for the office, and they are very chic, while allowing you to super-walk if you must.
- Wear a pair of black clogs with jeans and dresses. I like the silver studded around the bottom, it adds character to the shoe.
- TOMS TOMS TOMS, a favorite slip-on sneaker, also, if you weren’t aware each time you buy a pair of TOMS a pair is given to someone in need. Read here for more information. This color is raspberry suede and it also comes in two other colors.
- How cute is this pair of TOMS? Not only is it open toe but it’s also a flower print slip on. Pair them with a white t-shirt, boyfriend jeans and a bold lip color.
- Need some work booties, well here you go, these are perfect for a day in the office. For a casual Friday at the office, wear them with a denim shirt, black jeans and a statement necklace.
- Nine West Noney Slip-on Sneakers in the color Taffy, beautiful spring color.
- Another pair of clogs is this nude tribal-like design, wear it with a lovely flower print dress.
- Black Leather Women’s Beatrix Clog Sandals are adorable! Pair them with a pair of denim shorts and a plain t-shirt.
- I love this open toe pair, the brick red color makes them stand out.
- Another open toe pair, perfect for work and for an everyday shoe.
- If you like a funky slip on sneaker, this one is for you.
- Opal lipstick slip on shoe, cute, fun and stylish.
We hope you enjoy our picks for a spring shoe. What is your favorite style to wear for spring? Share with us in the comment section.